KERALA STATE CIVIL SERVICE ACADEMY
Entrance Test for admission to
FIRST YEAR of THREE YEAR PRELIMS-CUM-MAINS COURSE - 2018
(For College going students of Degree / PG students during the academic year 2018-19)
ENTRANCE TEST HELD ON 1/7/2018
LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES
Selected candidates can remit their fee [Rs.14000/- (Admission fee - Rs.200/- + Fee-Rs. 10000/- + 18% GST-Rs.1800/- + Caution Deposit-Rs.2000/-)] on-line by REGISTERED USER LOGIN link from 4/7/2018, 2 PM to 7/7/2018, 5 PM.
(On-line payment by Net banking, Credit Card or through SBI Branch using Generated Chalan is available)
Procedure for on-line payment in State Bank Collect
- Read Disclaimer Clause and click on check box to proceed for payment.
- Select Payment Category from the drop down menu as “Course Fee – Three Year”.
- Click ‘Submit’ button.
- The State Bank Collect Payment page of “Centre for Continuing Education Kerala” will appear. Payer has to input the details in the page – Register No., Name, Mobile number, Date of Birth, captcha etc. (Amount will be displayed by default – Admission fee - Rs.200/- + Fee-Rs. 10000/- + 18% GST-Rs.1800/- + Caution Deposit-Rs.2000/-)
- Click Submit button.
- The State Bank Collect payment verification page will appear where the payer has to click on the ‘Confirm’ button after verifying the payment details to proceed further.
- The SBMOPS (State Bank Multiple Option Payment System) page is displayed with following options for payments.
Choose the desired option and make the payment. Take a printout of the online receipt, if the payment is made using the first two options and submit a copy of e-receipt to the study centre. If payment is made using chalan at SBI Branch, submit a copy of the chalan to the study centre.
- Net Banking
State Bank of India.
- Card Payments
- Other Payment Modes - SBI Branch. (By this method you can generate a chalan and submit it to any one of the SBI branches for remittance)
Classes will commence at 9 AM on 8/7/2018 at the respective centres.
For clarifications, if any, contact:
Centre for Continuing Education Kerala
Charachira, Kowdiar PO., Thiruvananthapuram, PIN - 695003
Phone/ Fax : 0471-2313065/2311654
e-mail : email@example.com
Technical support for any issues regarding online fee payment: 82810 98862